Problem with finishing project

Oct 28, 2007 at 8:48 PM
Helo. I had try to download this source, but here are some problems, witch i cant make myself. First, and the biggist, is compiler. I dont now, if it is true, but Microsoft has write on their websides, than Visual Studio have up to three GB, and it is realy too big to download it (and genuie avance notiffication, oooouuuu). So i had try to find some other instrument to finish this project, but.... Here is a big problem. I found only two compilers on the all web, whose are free. First is 540KB Devenv, but it is only in command line and after eight hour i have stop to trying configure it. So, i have find second, 30MB ParaBuilt - windows instaler. But this one, after install, doesnt work in GUI, like his master sed (wrote on web, of course). Then i have loose another 8 hours with trying to repare it, and when it seens bad, almost configure in command this one. My problem is, then i have no experience with ASP.Net and with project like this one. Have some one of you any working Builder smaller then 3 GB and without notification? Or may be good piece of advice will be enought. Thanks.
Feb 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM
you can use the express editions that are free